Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Web Designer User Guide

Whilst I appreciate that the Web Designer software was only available as a download but has there ever been a user guide published for Web Designer in the pdf format or any other format excluding the generic help files?

DiscoverIT

Default Re: Web Designer User Guide

See the thread http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=37684 for links to all the resources for Web Designer.

The Xara documentation in an online Google document. It is easily printed to pdf if you have one of the many printer drivers that are available.

You can also use your web browsers File menu > Save As to save the complete html document. Open the document in your html editor or Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat (full version not the viewer) and print to pdf.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

DiscoverIT

Look in the Help file. There is a wealth of information there.

Quote Originally Posted by Soquili View Post
    See the thread http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=37684 for links to all the resources for Web Designer.

The Xara documentation in an online Google document. It is easily printed to pdf if you have one of the many printer drivers that are available.

You can also use your web browsers File menu > Save As to save the complete html document. Open the document in your html editor or Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat (full version not the viewer) and print to pdf.
    Used that link and I found the answer to my question there. Thanks!
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 06 September 2009 at 11:42 PM.