Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Stumped with Web Design

David is there a reason you are not attaching the .web file?

What you have posted doesn't let us see the source of the problem, only the result of a problem we can only guess about.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

OK, Bill. Keep in mind you are talkin' to a novice when it comes to web technicalities. I can design stuff, but applying to the mechanics of web application is new to me. As I said, I am learning on the go.

When you say 'attaching the .web files', not quite sure what you want. If it's the folder '...._web_files' I can attach it but question its merit as it doesn't contain much.

Anyway, at this point I seem to have corrected the problem.....however wouldn't mind knowing how I did it. Right now it seems to be making sure the 'Move to Layer in Front' is checked as opposed to 'Bring to the Front' or 'Move forwards' notation in the 'Arrange' drop down tab. At least for now, that seems to have fixed it.....at least til I work on it again.

David Hedrick
    Hedrick Design

David the program Web Designer saves your projects to .web file. You Export to save images or web pages.

You attached two jpg files to a previous post, follow the same technique to attach your Web Designer project file.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Bill. Gotchya. Should have known! Will have to do it later as I am about 6 hours behaind in making a sign for my show room which I have to complete by tomorrow. I'l get back to you. Appreciate the input.

David Hedrick
    Hedrick Design