Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Where to find Web Templates for Xara 5?

Hi,

I have spent the past hour trying to find an answer and haven't.

I have just installed my cd version of xara 5 and i can't find any of the web template files.

When i look in the Design Gallery area all i see are "EXAMPLES".

I saw a post about changing a template folder, etc. but it didn't make sense. I have a templates folder in the xara folder that has a subdirectory called ENG but no templates are there.

I've tried looking on the CD but it just wants to keep installing the files.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Signed,
    Angela H.
    Signed,
    Printchic
    Paintless Deco Impressions

Default Re: Where to find Web Templates for Xara 5?

Hi Angela, I'd suggest unistalling/reinstalling. Your design gallery should look like the attached screen-shot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gif.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	65064  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I ordered the software but have not received the disk yet, but need to get going on a website. The web design trial version had the templates on it but they were unaccessible, so I thought Extreme 5 would have them and they would be accessible when I bought it, but they aren't. Is there nowhere we can go to download them while we wait for the CD?

The additional templates are supplied on the disc.
    There's no-where (legal) to download the resources that are included with the retail version of Xtreme 5.

But of course, you do not need any of the included templates in order to create your own site?
    Why not learn to start from a blank page? You will have so much more freedom of design by doing so.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Check out this thread for all kinds of web templates such as buttons, pop up photo galleries and even some full web page templates generously provided by many members here at TG. These are web designer templates but should work just fine in XXP5.

I know this is kind of off topic, but perhaps all this stuff and more scattered through out the forums should be organized and put into a forum of it's own?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Are you sure you can't get them with "get designs" button? I could have sworn I had them before I got the CD.
    Grace
    http://gracehjs.com/
    Xara Software XDP11