Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Publishing

Default Publishing

I wrote this note in Webstyle forum and nobody answered the question. Can you anwer the question for me?

1. I am using Frontpage 2003 and Webstyle for a plug-in. I did an update on the nav bar and when I published to GoDaddy the nav bar did not come out on the index page (blank menus) but showed the new updates on all other pages eg. Contact Us about us etc. Anyone that goes to the first page on the web site will not be able to click on any other pages because the drop down menu is missing. I had to go and do a restore in order for the index page to come back on the site without my updates. Something went wrong when I did a save in Webstyle.

2. Since Frontpage is not supported anymore do you suggest Miscrosoft Expression? Can Expression do drop down menus? If I did use Webstyle for drop down menus will it be supported for future problems?

3. The web site is www.thetruthisinjesus.com If you think all of these drop down menus can be done in WebDesigner let me know and what would be involved? The site has many videos, slideshows and pictures. It will take hours to redo the site.

Thanks,
    Sheila

Default Re: Publishing

I would download the ExpressionWeb 3 trial and see if it will do what you need.
    Here's the forum link for questions.

Default Re: Publishing

I have moved your thread to the Xara Webstyle forum as this is not directly related to XWD or Xtreme. I have closed your earlier duplicate thread.

It can often seem as if your post is being ignored however your earlier thread was viewed by 45 times so far, sometimes those who are reading your questions are simply unable to give an answer. Eventually someone comes along that has the tip you might be looking for, so hang in there