Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Advanced Color Properties - Share your Tips, Techniques, or Suggestions for their

Hi,
    On Gary's Shareware page on xaraXone there is two files there that I like.
    Soquila Color wheel file and I got a file byJens Bentien for colour Harmonies but the link is broken and need permission to use and distribute it.
    (hope I remembered his name right) called Color Harmony both excellent programs.
    They help with color selections.
    Jim
    Last edited by Scotty; 08 August 2009 at 10:14 PM.

Default Re: Advanced Color Properties - Share your Tips, Techniques, or Suggestions for their

> handrawn - Thanks, Steve. You've got my vote for multiple clipboards in Xtreme in case anyone is keeping count. I've used several applications that took advantage of multi-clipboards and it was a definite time saver. There used to be a TSR utility that I used that provided multiple clipboard access across any applications that you happened to be running at the time. Now that was handy. I don't remember what it was, where it went and why I stopped using it. Then again it may have been for MS-DOS, Windows 3.x, or Windows 9x, who knows?

> Scotty
    - Jim, yes, I've used both of your recommendations at one time or another and they've both come in handy.

For those that have missed it you can read all about and download (Soquili's) Bill's Pallete from his TG thread here, 375 Named Color Palette. The link to the file is in the OP.

The harmonious color wheel is by Jens G. R. Benthien and is usually available from the Xara Xone Shareware II page but the click-able link appears to be missing. You can read all about it there, but, until Gary corrects the 'missing link' I've managed to track its location down on The Xone and you can retrieve it using this link, jens_colorwheel06.

Thanks all,
    Harry

I created the following graphic and posted it in the Xara Art Gallery. Since I used 'shade of another color' to create the color schemes for the LipstiX and the case I thought I'd include the image here, as well. For anyone that wants to follow along, I'm including the XAR file containing a single LipstiX tube. You can have fun changing the colors and/or rip it apart to study it and see how it was done.

I hope you learn something new,
    Harry

http://www.talkgraphics.com/attachme...0&d=1249760197
    Attached Files Attached Files

As long as you don't start wearing it Harry
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host