Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Anim-Fx & Xtreme 5

I have a question for someone that might have used the flash program (anim-fx) with xtreme 5!

I can get it's cousin Mix-Fx to work in 5, but when I copy and paste the html code into placeholder, then come out and place another object on top of that to hold the .swf file created. I get nothing but a blue screen from the html code object.
    Oh, and also after exporting the site I paste in the two files (.swf & .txt) anim wants you to copy and paste into the root folder.

Could it be that I am using a 30 day free trial of anim-fx ? until my copy get's here this evening or tomorrow!

Default Re: Anim-Fx & Xtreme 5

I really don't know if this is an Xtreme or anim-fx question?

Either way, can you post your .xar file? That way we/someone can have a look and see if it's a placeholder issue or something related to anim-fx (I program I'd have no clue about)

I'm thinking it's an anim-fx issue. I'll have to produce the .xar file for you later. I never keep it there when I preview or export. and it does not work.

I just checked and my anim-fx program will be here in the morning and I'll replace the trial and then see what happens. I'll keep the xar file and upload it here for you to see. If I'm still have issues.

Until Tomorrow (7/22)

L8R

STP, I have found that if your creating a swf file that's required to read a text file, I've found that the "replace with swf" placeholder doesn't work (works fine for simple swf animations though) You might have better results independently creating a flash directory on your server for the swf's and txt files and call these via an iframe.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Haha...got it done.

It was simple fix, attach their (anim-fx) banner size html code to the page's - web properties/placeholder/html

After you have (at least the way I do it anyway) uploaded to the root directory folder, then you place the swf & text file (from anim-fx) also in the root folder. Works every time. But I'm having issues now with font size with that program.......another thread for another forum somewhere else.

Thank You both of you for the help