Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Molucca

Default Re: Molucca

Harry,

I am just back from a morning with Laura. They talked about something mid week. They are still watching to see she doesn't have any secondary infections. The CT scans have been good. They talked about an MRI, but she is moving too much for that long of a procedure.

When she got back from her trip, she didn't like the food here. I got her a couple of magazines on Italian cooking. It is very bleak in those rooms. Not so bad with everything I printed.

Rich

Things looking brighter Rich, fingers crossed
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Good news Rich!
    Things you should never say when pulled over by the police:
    Could you hold my beer while I dig out my license?

Quote Originally Posted by HayTay View Post
    Rich,

Thanks for letting us know how Laura is doing on a regular basis. I check every time you post an update.

Wishing you both well,
    Harry
    Yes, me too.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Laura is more clear. Had something to eat. A little physical thearpy.

Just wants to go home.

Rich

Then that's a great sign Rich. If she want's to go home, she's on the mend.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Egg,

Looks like a few more days. The antibiotics are only available at the hospital. Laura is getting more clear all the time. Brain swelling from the infection really causes problems. As that decreases, she continues to improve. She has started to get physical thearpy, and that is helping as well. Getting real food as well. Definitely doesn't like the food in the tube. Reminds me of the RoboCop movie. There a few things I'll need to do at home until she is strong on her feet. Truely a life threating disease. The noise there is terrible because of her AN. Another thing the brain does is compensate for the loss of hearing on one side. Not something people see, and don't realise. That adds to the fatigue as well. Thanks for the thoughts.

Rich

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

I'm glad to hear that Laura is improving. My thoughts and prayers have been and continue to be with you both.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

thanks for the update, with therapy and proper food hopefully it won't be long before she's home.

Laura wanted a hamburger instead of the hospital food. So, I went on a short mission. She was pleased. I stopped on the way home and talked to a massage thearpist she knows. The poor woman didn't recognize me. Just thought I was some stressed out person. She will go see Laura tonight.

Rich