Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Red face Re: Need High quality of SVG file

Sledger,
    I tested with handtrace on Xtreme again and again.
    I loaded SVG to my software and I still found some polylines is not smooth on this.
    Do you have any technic to solve this problem?

Ton
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	not smooth-1.GIF 
Views:	186 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	63164  

Default Re: Need High quality of SVG file

With the Xtreme hand trace I have shown you, there are very few nodes and the curves are smooth. Your software (?) seems to introduce whole bunches of them. If your software has no way to select and smooth out polylines in a group of nodes then I can't help you at all with that - you will need to study your software manual or ask the software developer for support.

Xtreme curve:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xtremetrace.png 
Views:	208 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	63165

Smile Re: Need High quality of SVG file

Sledge,
    I use sheetcam software. You can download and test SVG file at TNG version. ---> http://www.sheetcam.com/downloads.shtml
    It may be my skill is not enough.
    If it's possible,pls show your handtrace on this.

Ton

I'm sorry Ton - I don't have time to download, install, learn, test and offer support for other software.
    I suggest you ask at the Sheetcam forum.

It looks like the software in question can't handle any kind of curve, instead flattening them out to ugly straight lines.

Perhaps you could 'help' it by adding a load of extra control points by hand?

Ton,

To check to see if it's your software creating these numerous node straigh lines I attach a svg file exported from XX.

As suggested by SteveJ in this thread I tested the quality of the svg by importing it into Inkscape and exporting it out as pdf. Importing the pdf into XX had kept the smooth lines and limited nodes.

Perhaps you might like to try importing the attached svg into your software and seeing if your software is buggering up the quality.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Wink Re: Need High quality of SVG file

Sledger,
    Sorry if I disturb you.

Egg,
    Big Thanks for your help.
    I think it may be the best choice.

Ton

Get yourself Xara, and trace it, it's very easy If I can do it anyone can, trust me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MK.png 
Views:	136 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	63248  

Good work, SmartEd. Very smart.

Allison

@SmartEd,
    The OP's issue is not with producing a smooth result in Xtreme, a number of us have already shown this as you have with Xtreme, but rather it's having his CRC software import the exported .svg with the same smooth curves. It doesn't seem able to do this.

When I suggested to mongkol that he seek support from the Sheetcam forum, I was actually trying to be helpful, it's simply that this an Xtreme support forum where knowledge and help for Xtreme is abundant (as already seen) and where knowledge and help for Sheetcam is zero.

@mongkol I didn't mean to sound rude, I have no problems with anyone downloading, installing and learning Sheetcam software to offer you a little help - but I personally don't have time to learn about new software.