Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: What do you see when you close your eyes?

I know that the people out there do not believe me. I would not believe it if I was not seeing it myself. I have been told that I do have PVD in both eyes and that I have a lot of floaters. It is like looking through two snow globes without the snow but large pieces of my inner eyes and blood. What I see when I close my eyes is interesting and Scarry. Tonight is another night and tomorrow is another day.

I had an eye doctor appointment on Tuesday and I took my sketch book with me and it has drawings of what I see when O close my eyes and the lights that wake me up in the middle of the night and in the early morning hours. The doctors laughed at my drawings and said it was impossible what I was seeing. No one believe me but my wife, a few family members, and a few coworkers. I know what I see and the colors I see.

Gene could you make a graphic or an animation of what you see and post it here?
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by steve.ledger View Post
    If I've had a very long day and not gone to sleep when I needed it, I see wonderful moving cloudy shapes from which I can make out all sorts of pictures ;

Attachment 63021

What do you see?
    erm I see someones teeth...he'eh