Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Upgrade Question ???

Quote Originally Posted by AndreStyle View Post
    I Also once I get Xtreme 5 does that include WebDesiner in it so I will not have to use WebDesigner anymore and will it pick up my existing .web files.
    Apart from it's traditional vector drawing tools and photo handling capabilities, Xtreme 5 also includes the same wysiwyg web page designing features and HTML export advances as Web Designer introduced earlier this year.
    Xtreme 5 will open your saved .web files

Sledger, thank you for your quick response. That settles it, What a deal. I just love Xtreme and WebDesigner. To have them together is a real time saver. I have allready designed some great sites with it. Thanks again. Andre
    'I Walk SLOWWWWLY BUT NEVER WALK BACKWARDS'

I hope that I can just piggyback on the Upgrade without having to open a new thread. I went to the upgrade page to upgrade to Extreme Pro 5 from Extreme 4 and WD, but it won't give me an option at all. It changes to only an upgrade to Extreme 5 and drops the Extreme 5 Pro option when I group the two apps that I own. I am confused here. What are my options? I am trying to upgrade to Pro 5 to gain the new layers menu since it looks similar in style to Corel's which I have gotten used to and was frustrated at Xara's layers menu before and the way I understand it the new layers don't have the advanced function in Extreme 5???

Chuck

That's not a standard upgrade path Chuck. Although it is possible. You will have to contact Xara Support directly.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Xtreme does not start with an 'E'

In cases such as these, TG are unable to answer - you should contact Xara Sales who may be able to offer you a special price which isn't listed.
    http://www.xara.com/us/contact

Edit: Keith jumped in as I was posting