Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Re: Petition For More Vector Tools for XX6 ... No Discussion Just Sign

Yes, vector edit tools GOOD.

Default Re: Petition For More Vector Tools for XX6 ... No Discussion Just Sign

Quote Originally Posted by ankhor View Post
    " don`t expect any new vector tools from us, (we don`t do em anymore for we can`t make enough money out of them.)" How many would be looking elsewhere for another vector program
    knowing new vector tools won`t emerge ever?
    It is a statement of fact if the last two releases are anything to go by and you can only work on the evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by ankhor View Post
    You don`t know what you have written, it reads like,
    " don`t expect any new vector tools from us, (we don`t do
    em anymore for we can`t make enough money out of them.)"

How many would be looking elsewhere for another vector program
    knowing new vector tools won`t emerge ever?

Your example could be interpreted totally wrong.
    (Well I hope the interpretation was wrong )
    Well, I was a bit exaggerating just to put it straight. I'm sure that if there will be such a possibility, new vector features will be implemented. But it's not clear when and which. Voting or not voting can change not much as these are long time requested improvements on the wishlist and "Dear Xara" forum. Xara knows about it.
    John.

Quote Originally Posted by JokeArtist View Post
    It is a statement of fact if the last two releases are anything to go by and you can only work on the evidence.

Well, if it's a fact and all is so hopeles, then what's the point of your petition?
    John.

Covoxer often reminds me mr. Spock: "it's just logic, isn't it?"

Still, humans are not Vulcan people, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by covoxer View Post

Well, if it's a fact and all is so hopeles, then what's the point of your petition?
    To show developers can't spell ... joke! To annoy and niggle ... nope, that's a joke again!

I'm sure you can work out why I am ... maybe because I want more new Vector tools in xara xtreme maybe ... I thought it was obvious ... or are you being sarcastic ... you can never tell with just tiping on forums.

Abstaining..
    Jim

Yes, evolution and perfecting a great software is always good.
    Things you should never say when pulled over by the police:
    Could you hold my beer while I dig out my license?

Yes, please
    Paul the Gnurfmeister!
    Home: http://www.gnurf.net/v3/ | My stuff for sale: http://www.zazzle.com/gnurf* | Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/pasoderholm

Yes for me also.

I have read this entire discussion and am reminded of the auto industry here in Detroit. If you don't listen to your customers you won't have any.