Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Web tweaks

Default Web tweaks

Can we still request tweaks (from John mainly) and since Xpro now has what WD had regarding web stuff, where do we post such requests?

Default Re: Web tweaks

The XWD tweakset is fully compatible with current version of Xtreme5.1.
    John.

Quote Originally Posted by Markku View Post
    since Xpro now has what WD had regarding web stuff, where do we post such requests?
    Anything regarding any feature of Xtreme and Xtreme Pro should be posted in this forum Markuu.

If any new web Tweaks are created for Xtreme 5, they should work just as well with Web Designer (and vice-versa) because they will be W3C compliant code.

So we will post our new tweak requests in this forum and not in the thread that is in the Web Designer forum. Is my assumption correct?

HTML code snippets and scripting tweaks can be discussed in either forum.

I suggest that if you are a Web Designer only user, you might post in the XWD forum. On the other hand if you an Xtreme 5 user, you might only post in this forum.

If you are talking about a Tweakset, I would suggest discussing it in the appropriate thread: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=37550

It's in a XWD forum, but I don't think there will be separate tweaksets for XWD and Xtreme, as they are compatible now.
    John.

Ok, understood.