Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default using affiliate account to purchase upgrade?

Has anyone been able to apply an affiliate account balance towards a purchase? There doesn't seem to be any way to do it, on the Xara purchase page. I've opened a support ticket, but it may be a while before I get a response (They may be a little busy)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: using affiliate account to purchase upgrade?

I find this very frustrating that they don't have an easy way to apply an affiliate credit to your purchase What's the point in having an affiliate account at all if you can't use the credit? There should be a button on the purchase page to appy affiliate credit. I would have already purchased the upgrade if it weren't for this.
    Last edited by angelize; 05 June 2009 at 09:26 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |

Default Re: using affiliate account to purchase upgrade?

Yes!! you can use your affiliate account balance. You have to ask for it via support. All things considered they answered much sooner than I expected.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]