Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Exclamation PNG format issue.

Hi everybody, I am importing a 32 bit PNG @ 739x194 pixels from a De-compressed .jar file (the compression format for Firefox themes) into Xara. I make absolutely no changes to it. Then I simply export the image back to it's original location and repackage the .jar file and re-install the theme into Firefox. Once Firefox is restarted the PNG in question, is disproportionate or "larger"
    Now, when I perform the exact same procedure in Paint.net it works perfectly, all the graphics are fully aligned and functional. Can someone tell me what Xara is doing to the image? I've wood for Xara and don't want to use anything else unless it's absolutely necessary.

Default Re: PNG format issue.

Make sure you have correct size set on export.

Xara may resize inserted object based on the dpi resolution information. The original bitmap is not resampled, just the image object resized. You can either resize the imported object to the size of the original image, or set this size correctly in export dialog.
    John.

Red face Re: PNG format issue.

Thankyou I totally overlooked it. Was hard to find posts in this particular case.