Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Featured user story on Toon Boom site

Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    Well done Zeb!
    15 Kids! I'm surprised you have any time to do any drawing let alone animation :-)

Animation nothing, how do you find time to keep making babies?

GRATZ!

Thumbs up Re: Featured user story on Toon Boom site

Quote Originally Posted by ZEBtoonz View Post
    My user story just got published by Toon Boom today at http://www.toonboom.com/products/too...aign=Corporate. In the interview, I include how I integrate my artwork done with Xtreme and then import into TBS.

Oh yeah, another little piece of news, my wife and I just had our latest addition arrive last night at 4:04 PM! Born at home, naturally, with only one hour of labor, a baby girl! Whoopie!
    Congrats all around! And your new unit shipped before close of business, that's excellent (lol)!

Off to read the interview now.

Thanks for all the comments, encouragement and questions. Just to clarify, 7 of my kids were from my first marriage. They were all girls and are all grown up and have families and careers of their own. Of the next 8 from my second marriage, two are married and live elsewhere, which leaves 6 that are at home with my wife and I. Does that make it more seemingly manageable? So, no, Gary, it's not enough to form our own country and we don't quite have enough for a rugby team. Hmmm, how many does it take for volleyball? I think we're short one

Besides all that, we live communally with a total of 22 people so we all help out with all that needs to be done. I've lived this way for years now and have found it a great way to help and be helped and accomplish more as a team. On top of all that, we live on a ranch outside of the city with lots of room to breathe, think, have fun and just plain live.

So, for the most part, Monday through Friday, I put in a full days work on art. On the weekends I have my day off and a day devoted to doing family outings and stuff like that. I work on animation in the evenings, on my day off, at the end of a work day when I just can't concentrate on my regular assignments but still have half an hour to go. Stuff like that. It's the "Swiss Cheese" approach. If you have a big thing to do, just work on it one hole at a time.

Congrats ZEBtoonz
    All the best for the new baby and his familiy

Congrats! wow 15? Dont know how you have time for anything else.
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

Duo Congratulations...how awesome is that? Wow, we welcome a newborn Xara user into the fold. Also, congrats on the write up...excellent.
    Things you should never say when pulled over by the police:
    Could you hold my beer while I dig out my license?

Talking Re: Featured user story on Toon Boom site

Felicitaciones Zeb, hermosa Bebé.
    15 hijos!!!!! en casa no tienen televisión?????.
    Una broma, felicitaciones desde Uruguay, un abrazo
    Javier

ˇMuchas gracias, Javier! Si, tenemos una televisión, pero no funciona