Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello all,
    I'm having a bit of trouble with importing images into a template and was hoping someone could offer some assistance.

I am using the template "Sabre Themeset". In this template are three graphics in the upper right corner. I am trying to import my own photos to these fields but keep having trouble with the quality of the images after import. If I import the photos from their original size, once in the template the photos lose their clarity. That is, they become jagged and not "crisp" as the original images. I'm thinking the issue has to do with how Xara imports and resizes the images to fit into the spaces provided.

I've tried a number of things, including resizing the images down a bit in my own image editor (Firehand). However, once I resize the images manually and then import, they come out very blurry in the template. Worse than when importing from their original size.

Can anyone offer suggestions as to how to keep the original quality of an image once imported into the template? Thanks much.

Edit - sorry, this is Webstyle 4.

Hello all,
    No suggestions here? I would like to hear from Xara support, or anyone else. Thanks much.