Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

Hi guys,

I ordered the boxed version for the pretty keyboard overlay... and the box of course. Been so many years and versions without a box. Last box I got was corel Xara v1.1 http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/wink.gif http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
    John/DOT

To summarise.. when coming direct from Xara:

CD only version: one CD (it's what used to be the product and movies CD now condensed into one).

Box version: the same one, condensed CD and Gary's XaraXone CD too. Plus shortcut card and, of course, the box itself.

No boxed versions have been dispatched yet, please check the FAQ thread for updates to this. I am posting updates there when things happen, and should be used to see what's going on in terms of dispatch.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.

I had emailed XARA and the support has offered without hesitation to send me the missing bonus CD. I just received it.
    Great support indeed, XARA. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Themes

I've found a themes folder on the CD - and it gets included in the installation of XaraX1. It relates to some of the web page themes in Webstyle. I'm not sure what it means! Perhaps the hope that Webstyle users have for XaraX support will be fulfilled...
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk