Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Batch problem on PSP X2 - help please

I have recently migrated to PSP X2 from PSP6 and I have to say that, on the whole, I am delighted with it.

But I am trying to do two things to multiple images, which I would have thought should be possible through a batch facility, but can't find out how to do either:

1. Resize multiple images so they all end up with the same maximum dimension
    2. Merge all images with a watermark image

There's no problem doing either of these tasks on an image by image basis, but batch doesn't seem to offer what I need and there are over 250 images.

I do have Windows XP file tools, but the max dimension is too small.

Can anyone offer any quick ways to do this please.

Many thanks in advance

Barry
    IP

Default Re: Batch problem on PSP X2 - help please

What you need is to record a script then run it in batch mode on the range of images.
    Joe Frome then head programmer at Jasc added a Thumbnail 150 script to PSP8 that could be easily edited fro a largest side of 150,pixels to whatever you wanted like say 800 pixels. Then Gary Barton wrote resize to limit.
    http://pixelnook.home.comcast.net/~p...izeToLimit.htm
    He also has a watermark script on his site should you want it.

Its simply a case of opening an image and starting the script recorder run the resize script and then the watermark script or add a watermark in your own way. the save the script with a remember able name. now in batch process select your images and that script and a folder to save the results in rather then overwrite in case of errors
    IP