Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: popup confused

Default popup confused

hi everyone, i am really struggling here to create a popup which is probably very simple but can't for the life of me figure it out. i watched the tutorial video and still can't do it. what i want to happen is have a old worn out image as the main one and when someone places the mouse over it, the restored photo appears and also having the text "place mouse over" under the first image. thanks all

Default Re: popup confused

Hi Haans,

This is a 'mouse-over' action rather than a popup. Maybe this is where you are getting confused?

Study the attached .xar file (opens in XWD or Xtreme5)

If you need further explanation, please ask - but I think you'll get it once you look at the attached
    Attached Files Attached Files

thanks i just renamed it from php to xar and it is good. i will have a nosey now. thank-you
    Last edited by haanswors; 20 August 2009 at 09:15 AM. Reason: fixed the download prob

Please try again - working fine from here?

nah, i am lost. i just can't get it to work. thanks anyway for that

i just can't get it to work.
    The download or the mouse-over??

the mouse over, i understand the procedure of placing mouse over to bringup image, but to place mouse over example 1 to get example 2 to pop up, that is what i can't get to work.

i finally got it right, yay. i included my xar file if you wanna have a nosey sledger, thanks for all that, although i just have to switch the images around.
    Attached Files Attached Files