Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Exclamation Seamless tile program (free) - this is amazing!

Here is a link to a free seamless tile generator, Imagelys Picture Styles
    This is what their website says about it:
    "Imagelys Picture Styles is a way of creating an unlimited number of beautiful graphic images in a minimal amount of time. You can create seamless backgrounds for your desktop or your web page, original wallpapers, textures for 3D modelling, skins for your favorite programs, and much much more. You don't have to be an expert designer to be able to produce truly amazing results.
    Imagelys Picture Styles generates seamless textures using mathematical formulae and works with ready-to-use effects including generators, deformers, filters, colour adjustments, special FX and masks for transparency. It presents a variety of textures that you can modify, mix etc. Ready to use."

It is possible to download lots of texture packs for the program, or use any image on your computer. The help file and website also feature lots of video tutorials which are easy to follow.
    I found the program easy to use, and it has a huge amount of features that customise your textures with an infinite number of possibilities. Use of layers means that it is possible to blend different textures together.
    I'd willingly pay a substantial amount for this product, which is a joy to use. I find it absolutely addictive! A small sample of the output attached.
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seamless tile.jpg 
Views:	1196 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	57008  
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.