Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: Xara xone special edition: Xara web designer preview!!!

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    How is the code?
    Hi Behzad,

The Xara Web Designer forum is the appropriate place to ask specific questions about Web Designer.

A similar question to yours has been asked already, you can read the answer there in post#7:

http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=36572

Smile Re: Xara xone special edition: Xara web designer preview!!!

Thank you sledger

Info Re: Xara xone special edition: Xara web designer preview!!!

Important note: Thanks to Egg for the heads up. The links in the Workbook for download your copy, etc. currently go to Xara Online.

As soon as the Web Designer officially goes on sale this week, those links should automatically redirect to the correct download/purchase page.

Wink Re: Xara xone special edition: Xara web designer preview!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuno View Post
    Just received by mail:

The program costs just $49 for US customers, £39 inc VAT in the EU. Better still if you have Xtreme 4 or Webstyle 4 you can purchase Web Designer for just $29 or £23 inc VAT (this is an introductory 2 month offer).

I'm buying it
    I am buying it too, straight away.
    I have used Frontpage for years, flipped a while ago and bought Dreamweaver, which is very tedious so have now used MS Expression web for a while and am happy with it, however I am looking forward to having the new Xara product.
    I do like to tinker sometimes with the HTML so will keep EW. For the time being anyway

Xara WebDesigner seems to be a great tool for any small business.
    I wish it had a Frontend Webinterface where Users could update parts of the website on their own, similar to joomla. It's not aimed for corporations or bigger businesses requiring user level restrictions, so it seems.

Does anyone know if it can do forms? I have poked around and could not find anything that would let me create a text box and put in code to interact with SendMail.

I am also wondering if there is an API so that others can create plugins. I love to see a Google Adsense plugin for this program.

Otherwise, I like Xara Web Designer a lot. It's a great tool for small websites and prototyping designs for large sites. Like the Xara vector program, I am sure that version 2.0 will be even better.

- - - Steve

No it doesn't do forms. Check out his thread: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...ight=xwd+forms

Paul