Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: An Artist hand

Iam doing this for an online challenge..Its under WIP thread...Guys here will help me with some concept on the mech part..

"A partial replacement of Artist hand with mech"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	color_stage6a.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	106.3 KB 
ID:	10955  

Iam doing this for an online challenge..Its under WIP thread...Guys here will help me with some concept on the mech part..

"A partial replacement of Artist hand with mech"

Very nice Rameez, ... I like where you are going with this.

-Ed.

Very cool Rameez. http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/cool.gif

Where is the Challenge? I would like to have a look.

That looks pretty painful. I wouldn't want to cut off my fingers like that, even if I could paint like a genius afterwards http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/eek.gif!
    If you're going to go for it, I would suggest more mechanical parts. You know, actuators and linkages that would make the fingers move. It would make it more believable. And how about making it draw something in the background? Easy to suggest. Actually doing it is beyond me. But it's something to think about.

Thnx guys for the comments. I accept what Grafixman trying to tell but the concept is called "machine flesh". Its about how machine can be incorporated on to human/animal to recover from damages or for power, protection etc...
    A robotic hand will be purely machine based, thats y i attempted to mix up both mech and flesh.

site : www.cgtalk.com
    Chalenge : "machine flesh"

There are more that 1500 professionals signed up..Great contest going...Wish all should have a glance at it...

bye