Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: 3 things annoying me

the keyboard setting is in utilities menu - but only if you have the latest version of xtreme pro [4] - it does not [as far as I know] allow you to set keys to characters
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Sponsi View Post
    ...you could've destroyed me and give me a ban...
    No more or less than you deserve. If you want the forum to keep its comments to itself, then you should do the same. Your anger is totally misplaced and is affecting your reasoning. If you like the program, then learn to use it the way it is intended rather than having this hissy fit. You cannot seriously expect Xara, or indeed any other program to be tuned to your exact requirements, that's plainly unrealistic, not to mention juvenile. You will end up throwing all your toys out of the pram and getting yourself banned from one of the few places that might be prepared to help you, bad manners and foul language notwithstanding. Just remember one thing, this forum was doing fine before you came along, and will do very well after you have gone. If Xara annoys you so much, use something else. Your pointless griping and sniping does nobody any good, least of all yourself.
    Grow up.
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.
    IP

This thread has a distinctly negative and aggressive feeling to it. Nothing good has or will come of it therefore it is closed.

@Sponsi: Talkgraphics members are not door mats. They are helpful (VERY) members of an on line community who also enjoy positive feedback when they help others.
    My recommendation to you is to re think your issues with Xara Xtreme and start a new thread. State in an objective calm fashion which functions and methods are troubling you and ask for some assistance in understanding them.
    There will be many experienced users willing to help you.

If you are unable to control your negative agressive emotions when you post here then yes - I will ban you.
    IP