Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Internal Error

Hi,
    Has anyone encountered this yet with X1?
    Internal program error 3397.k.br.mp

Created a simple logo with a couple inner contours and drop shadows and I get that when I save the file. It appears to save OK as I'm able to load it back in, but each save generates that error message for that file.

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Glenn

Hi,
    Has anyone encountered this yet with X1?
    Internal program error 3397.k.br.mp

Created a simple logo with a couple inner contours and drop shadows and I get that when I save the file. It appears to save OK as I'm able to load it back in, but each save generates that error message for that file.

Thanks
    Glenn

Hi Glenn,
    I get the same error when saving your file. Perhaps Charles or one of the programming guru's at Xara could shed some light on it's meaning.

-Ed.

I have received that error a couple of times before but it was not while trying to save. I don't remember specifically what I was doing when they occurred.

The Document has been corrupted, to repair copy all the objects and paste into a new document.

You're right Mike ... saving to a new file corrects the problem. I wonder what the underlying cause was?

I did copy to a new doc and it did correct the problem. I noticed it first after I created the contours and saved that version. Maybe there's something wrong in there.
    Thanks guys.
    Glenn

There is a problem with the brushes in that Xar file. I will investigate this problem further and let you know the results.

AlexL