Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Xara Xtremes title bar question

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Are you showing screen shots or actually presenting from Xtreme?

If you're doing screen captures then just cover up the title bar, or do what they do on TV when they want to protect someone's identity and pixelate it.
    The only problem with pixellation is that it draws attention to the fact you're trying to hide something.

Why not simple printscreen or a capture through an app. and cut off the title bar all together.
    And have the pics show in a picture viewer like irfan or xnview(which has a slideshow option,or create a webpage in xnview with a gallery like simpleviewer or lightbox,both these are build in xnview webpage export)

Hans

I doubt it's a still image that's required - the OP is bright enough I'm sure to be able to slice off any unwanted screengrab chrome.

Paul

PHP Code:
    because in my business
    sometimes I have to preview graphics to customers on screen 
    He didn't mention live editing when previewing
    He could make different concepts and store them in a folder and have it displayed like i described in previous post

Hans

OK Reading your initial post again, here is what I would recommend.

If you are showing work to a client, create a multi-page document, then export the document as a website. Use forward and back buttons to navigate from page to page.

Preview in your browser.

Your client will not know in what application the work was created.

I frequently when presenting a logo design just post the designs on my website for the client to review at her or his convenience. Here's an example for a logo design presentation: http://gwpriester.com/pk/

Numpad '8' and setting the Windows task bar to Auto-hide will acheive the result jnerf is after adequately.
    The problem with the other suggestions is that you are unable to make and preview live changes directly from the customers feedback during the actual viewing.
    This is commonplace in the sign industry when showing visiting customers design proofs.
    However, my experience is they care nothing about the software you are using. (Even if they did show an interest, I'm not sure why it should be a secret??)