Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

Daniel,

I can duplicate the error on my machine. it opens in xara x1.0 but not xarax1. The contents of the file transfers just fine with copy and paste tho, as a corelXara file.
    John/DOT

These files are Corel Xara Pre 1.5

I found that I can open the file created in "new Xara" by my "old" XaraX

Too sad http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/frown.gif
    Lead designer,
    MichelMour LLC

We have found and fixed the problem which will appear in a new download and on the CD version

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Charles Moir:
    We have found and fixed the problem which will appear in a new download and on the CD version <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, I just bought the CD yesterday. Does this mean that the CD I receive will have the new version on it or will you re-send the CD to me?

Thanks,
    Kevin.

The CD you get will have the fix on. We've delayed the CD slightly in order to get this and a few other fixes in.

Good going Charles. I think this will be the best release yet. You and the Co. took the time and it's going to pay off in the end for all of us!! http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Charles
    Can you give us an idea of the fixes so we can stop moaning about stuff already fixed.

derek

I don't have the final list yet - a few final things still being worked on. When we do the CD version we'll to a download update and will list the changes at that time. We can't wait too much longer as a lot of customers are waiting for the CD. And we need to move onto the next main release ASAP.