Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Magix: Ringtone Software...?

You guys will love this, I am looking at Magix's Ringtone Maker Software...

Originally when Magix bought Xara and I started getting all the Ad Mailings I looked at them; but, in most cases, they were not things I wanted/needed...

Well, I have to Flip-Flop now - I am looking at the Ringtone maker software. I would like to know:

If any one has purchased and/or used this software? If so, tell me about it.

And, if there is anywhere (Xara or Magix Site) that is worth my mentioning that I am a Xara Owner for Discount Consderation (if any)? (I did check out their site, there is a $5 Off for Registering -and since this is NOT one of the High-End Magix Products -the $5 would actually be nice... but, checking out to see if there is any better Deals to be had) Every little bit helps
    Tom - Hwy101

Default Re: Magix: Ringtone Software...?

Hmm I never knew why people would need this kind of software?
    My phone can play mp3 and some other flavours, so a simple sampler
    could get a snippet of your favorit song or sound, and there are plenty of free mp3 makers. I made my ringtone myself this way.
    be aware, not to become a ware.

Default Re: Magix: Ringtone Software...?

Tom,

Try Wavosaur for audio editing - it's really simple and works flawlessly. Like Ankhor I used it to make my own ringtones from my favourite music.

You need the lame_enc.dll to be present in the Wavosaur folder (or system folder) to be able to export to MP3
    Last edited by ss-kalm; 26 October 2008 at 03:19 AM.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.