Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soccer Collage

Default Soccer Collage

Hi there,

I am making a personal portfolio and was wondering if anyone could help me out. During the last week I have been coaching youth footballers and taken lots of good photos with my new camera.

For the portfolio I thought it would be nice to make a collage of the week, but only problem being I'm hopeless with graphics.

The gallery gives loads of options and is available at...

Photo Album

My only real requirements are that the group photo (236) features prominantly. That the two logos (first two images in gallery) feature and that the text "World of Football PRO21 Summer Camp" is somewhere in big writing with "July 7th - 11th 2008" below it in smaller writing.

No size requirement, no specific amount of pictures, just do your own thing really!

If anyone can help me out then please get in touch at robbieforsyth@gmail.com

Due to it being only a personal favour I can't afford to pay, but can get excessive publicity for any company or individual's services throughout our sports and leisure complex, which is the biggest in Edinburgh, Scotland. I'll also credit you wherever used.

Many thanks for having a read and I hope to hear from you soon!
    IP

Default Re: Soccer Collage

Robbie

Why don't you download a trial of Xtreme - you can simply paste the photos in, rotate them and bring them to the front, push them to the back. And resize them.

And then export as a single jpg.

See attached...about 20 seconds work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sample.jpg 
Views:	1894 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	50817  
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by stlewis View Post
    Why don't you download a trial of Xtreme........
    Better still why don't you buy a copy of Xara Xtreme. It's much cheaper than your new camera, and will allow you to do whatever you need to with the photographs. With the number of players you had at the coaching camp you should easily be able to justify the cost to produce the collage of the week.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by ss-kalm View Post
    Better still why don't you buy a copy of Xara Xtreme. It's much cheaper than your new camera, and will allow you to do whatever you need to with the photographs. With the number of players you had at the coaching camp you should easily be able to justify the cost to produce the collage of the week.
    Great idea Keith.
    Working with Xara is not only cheaper but it's lots of fun too.
    IP

Done in about 10 minutes in Xara Xtreme - including finding the appropriate action photos. I can only echo the previous comments, download Xara Xtreme and see how easy peasy it is.
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wof.jpg 
Views:	519 
Size:	172.3 KB 
ID:	50819  
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.
    IP

As this is a PS forum topic board why not use PS instead. Why not use the "Web Photo Gallery" or press F1 and get the help files. PS is not that hard to use to get a collage that you want to do but you must take time and read the help files. If you find that you dont understand what Adobe is saying just do a google on the subject and you will find loads of help out there. I know that I have not helped you very much but if you have a copy of PS but to justify the amount of money that you have spent on buying PS by learning the programme. Last thing that I would like to say is that when you put you text in make sure it is the top most layer if you are going to print it commercially.
    Design is thinking made visual.
    IP

Done in about 10 minutes in Xara Xtreme ...
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by SteveAshburn View Post
    What was?
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.
    IP

Thumbs down Re: Soccer Collage

hi,

IP

And your point is Jeff?
    IP