Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default The nearly new PSP

http://peek.snipurl.com/3orhv [store_corel_com]

Its now ultimate Nothing to get excited about
    IP

Default Re: The nearly new PSP

Not really sure why they feel the need to bundle a 2GB flash drive with it! Can't see any reason to part with my hard earned cash - Sorry Corel.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
    IP

This smacks of desperation on Corel's part. If you want a 2GB flash drive, you buy one. You wouldn't say to yourself "Gosh, for just an extra $90 I could get a tired and jaded PSP X2, which is obviously failing to sell. I think I'll let myself get suckered into this scam."
    Let's face it, X2 offers very little extra than X did. I know, I have both. Similar experiences with CorelDraw. X4 is virtually identical to X3. They have been pulling this stunt for years. The fact that they are now offering bribes suggests that punters are wising up. Microsoft started this ball rolling, and this is why there hasn't been the expected take up with Vista. Shabby business practices which will ultimately result in their demise, unless they start offering value for money, and introducing ethics into their business strategies.
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.
    IP

Agreed. I didn't upgrade to X2 from XI when the main improvement in X2 was just the new "granite workspace". For the money I was looking for more than a cosmetic change. It also seems X2 and X2 ultimate just re-announce existing features. I'm wondering how "background remover" is that much different from "background eraser" in XI? As for media recovery from flash media, there are free software on the Internet.

Is there a wish list thread going? Maybe some ideas for Corel on some real needs?
    IP

But you can upgrade for only $29.99 with no 2gb drive

If you upgrade to ultimate do you have to uninstall the original X2 before hand?
    IP