Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: .raf files and PSP X2

Hmm - I have no experience with the Super CCD colour system, odd that RT won't read it correctly though.
    Curiousity of course makes me ask if you could email one of your RAF files?
    sledger [at] gmail.com

Meantime, Fuji have a RAW decoder for Finepix cams Super CDD
    It's free and can be downloaded here
    (perhaps this was bundled with your Camera?)
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 18 September 2008 at 07:58 AM.
    IP

Hi Steve.

I am not sure about the decoder. FinePix Viewer can look at RAF files, and edit them (although rather limited and very clunky and slow) but I am not sure about a decoder as such.

That link takes me to a Japanese language Yahoo site, which does not make much sense given the URL itself.

I will email you a RAF. Thanks for taking the effort.

I reckon Fuji has made a big mistake not supporting their camera properly. It is out there trying to compete with the lower end of the DSLR range, and pretending to be a serious camera. It rakes cracking photos, except foe the PF.

Nick
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by OldNick View Post
    That link takes me to a Japanese language Yahoo site, which does not make much sense given the URL itself.
    That link is direct, it will download the file without going to any site, I downloaded it myself. Not sure why it went somewhere else for you

I just uploaded it to some webspace of mine, please try now. Files size 704KB
    IP

Got it! Thanks.

Maybe that URL does not like download managers. Usu. if I use my DLM I get a blank site and the DLM pops up and asks to D/L.

OOI I will try to disable my DM and see what happens.

I hope no poor newbie tries to read this thread. When I do that I hate the babble. 1 <G>

Nick
    IP