Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default X2 and XP and Color Space

As I understand you cannot chnage the color working space defualt of Windows XP but it can be changed at an application level. So, when I chose "File" and then "Color Management" and then "Color Working Space" the X2 program locks and displays and error message that "corecolormgr.dll" is having a problem. I have unloaded and reloaded the X2 app several times but still the issue exists. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    IP

Default Re: X2 and XP and Color Space

No real solution. Doesn't happen for me. Many such problems seem to exist if there ever was a trial/previous version of PSP on the computer. You have to get all the traces of such versions out (including from the ...\username\application data\corel\... folders) and reinstall. This helped me reduce the number of crashes - don't know whether it will help you.
    IP

Default Re: X2 and XP and Color Space

You can change to colour space in display properties Look at settings then click the advanced button the tabs that show now will depend upon your graphics card but there may well be one called colour management.
    The trick is not to have both windows and psp doing the job.
    Now I just went to colour working space in PSP x2. And the hard drive clicked away collecting all the icms I though, then it crashed and wanted to tell tales to Microsoft
    Last edited by Trev; 13 September 2008 at 05:02 PM.
    IP