Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Is there any support for XXPro?

Does anyone know if the "Support" section of Xara Xtreme has any real people looking after it?

I've been trying to get answers on the photo editor part of Xara since Aug. 18th ......The photo editor crashes my installation of Xara Xtreme Pro 4.0 when I double click a photo for editing.....and I mean crashes it....program just goes "Poof"....no error message, no nothing!

Has anyone else been through this treatment with support? Nearly total lack of response.....

I've had bad experiences with various support groups before.....but never a "Silence" treatment.....Good God! :

Thanks for any insights,

Jack
    IP

Default Re: Is there any support for XXPro?

Welcome to the Xtreme Conference Jack

We are kind of the unofficial Xtreme support center and in many cases you will get an answer here from one of our members in a very short time.

I would recommend a new thread with a specific subject line to your problem and let's see if someone can get you a quick answer.

Please give as many specifics as you can. System? Any programs you might have installed after Xtreme 4? Did you try uninstalling and doing a clean instal?
    IP

Hello Jack,

To add a little to Garys post.

Are you double clicking a photo you have imported into Xara?

Have you configured which Photo editor you want to use in the Utilities > Options menu?

In the Effects & Plugins tab you can choose to use XPE, Magix Xtreme Photo or an external editor of your choice.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP

Thanks for the quick replies guys : )

I'll start a new thread as Gary suggested....Thanks
    IP