Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Trouble Buying Xtreme ?!

I have NEVER in all the time of buying stuff on 'net, had as much trouble as I've had trying to buy this app; what is the problem, with this site?

Try to buy online, they think they are going to chg. more, send me a CD which I don't need. Have trial ver., all I gotta' do is buy lic./key, whatever, get it by e-mail. All the Clubs, whatever they have, or had... password hint gets me nowhere; even got warning I tried to execute something dangerous, when popping in password hint info - just TRYING to do whatever, to buy an app.

I have never seen anything like this, anywhere. How do I buy this - or, do I just give up/buy another app?

SignGuy1969 (Pat)

Default Re: Buying ?!

Pat it is very simple. Connect to http://www.xara.com/us/products/xtreme/buy/

Select Xara Xtreme or Xara Xtreme Pro.

You do need the CD to be mailed to you because the download version cannot contain all the product contents.

The Xara Xtreme forum here at Talkgraphics is a community of Xara users we are not the official Xara support site. http://support.xara.com
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Default Re: Buying ?!

First of all, chill and Welcome to TG

The trial version can be unlocked with the key you buy but will expire in 90 days, by which time the CD will have arrived.
    Now part of your purchase cost will include a copy of Xara 3D and a CD full of fonts, clipart and tutorial movies. As you can appreciate this would be a huge download, so while you have the program core, you don't have everything you have paid for.
    You may be unaccustomed to this method of delivery (though it's certainly not unusual) but you will certainly appreciate that Xara software is quite different to other Vector illustraqtion applications.

One thing to consider is that there are cracked version of trial editions floating about the web. Xara has a right to make sure that their trial versions do not represent everything that the paid versions do. Therefore you will get the discs and software which the trial version will never include.

Edit: Bill has posted ahead of me so no need to include the links he has.
    Please follow these.