Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sipro Lab Telecom ACELP.net (130) codec Missing

I have tried to find the correct codec to watch Xara demo movies so I can download but cannot find the right plug-in or download so I can view these tutorials.

Windows Media Player Error Message Help

You've encountered error message C00D10D1 while using Windows Media Player. The following information might help you troubleshoot the issue. Windows media says I need Sipro Lab Telecom ACELP.net (130) codec installed how or where can I get the correct codecs to work with Xara. When I first downloaded Xara Xtreme 4 I could view these movies but now for some reason I cannot view them.Any help will be appreciated very much.

Windows Media Player cannot play the file (or cannot play either the audio or video portion of the file) because the Sipro Lab Telecom ACELP.net (130) codec is not installed on your computer.

The missing codec might be available to download from the Internet. To search for the Sipro Lab Telecom ACELP.net (130) codec, see WMPlugins.com.

Default Re: Sipro Lab Telecom ACELP.net (130) codec Missing

I have tried to view these demos Creating Web Pages View View Download (2.5Mb)
    Creating Photo Albums View View Download (3.2Mb)
    The Photo Editor View View Download (3.2Mb)
    Creating NavBars & Menus View View Download (1.4Mb)
    Creating Banner Ads View View Download (1.4Mb)
    Dreamweaver and FrontPage Integration View View Download (1.0Mb)
    My Colors View View Download (1.0Mb)

which is located at http://site.xara.com/products/webstyle/demomovies.asp but still can not watch none of these that deal with the Xara Webstyle software. Camtasia will not open these movies for me either, what can I do to view the demos for the Xara Webstyle demo movies? This is very disappointing that I can not view no tutorial movies.

The page you linked to states the files are in Windows Media format. The Windows Media player on my system has no problem with the files.

To my knowledge only the Xara Xtreme movies are in the camtasia encoding.

Have you tried downloading the latest version of Windows Media player available for your version of Windows from Microsoft?
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Yes sir I have downloaded the newest version of the media player and still cannot get any movies to play.

Very strange because I downloaded a couple of the movies and they play without any problem in Media player 11.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

I'm using Windows Media Player 11 - Like Bill, my system has no problem playing these demo's.

If you uninstall Windows Media Player completely and then install the latest version it should install ALL required codecs
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I will give this a try and hopefully it will work. I tried to install the complete codec pack for windows media player which was suppose include the specific codec needed but still did not work. I will do what you have suggested and report back to let you know the results. Thank you for your help and assistance it is appreciated!

I tried to uninstall windows media player and when I try to reinstall media player 11 I am informed that there is a more updated version of the media player already installed on my computer. I do not understand this because there is not a windows media player to uninstall from my programs and features, this is really confusing. Is there any other way I can uninstall the media player that is on my computer with out going to the programs and features to uninstall the player?
    Here is all the programs I have in my program features and there is not a windows media player to uninstall and the media player still plays on my pc.
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...7/XaraHelp.jpg
    Last edited by STR8M8; 03 September 2008 at 05:04 PM.

Try the steps presented on the page in this link http://techie-buzz.com/technology-bu...player-11.html

BTW this thead actually belongs in the Webstyle forum and not the Xara Plugins. Codecs are not Xara plugin.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

I tried the options you suggested and this will not work for me either, thanks for the help though.