Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Flatten an image?

I don't think of redrawing something as an artist's task, especially something like this. More like a mechanic.

I need to figure out how to match the color of the logo so I can color some of my text.
    I don't have the latest software, maybe its the same on 365 . Down at the bottom of the window where the color palette is located, there you will find an eye dropper, you can drag it onto the document, it will sample the color underneath and apply it to the palette selected color.

Smile Re: Flatten an image?

Here's freebie: A-1 Nursing Care.xar

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Here's freebie: A-1 Nursing Care.xar

Acorn
    Give a man a fish...or...

Quote Originally Posted by mwenz View Post
    Give a man a fish...or...
    I'm getting to an age where a little TLC from a nursing home might come in handy.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    I'm getting to an age where a little TLC from a nursing home might come in handy.

Acorn
    Hah! You and me both.

Mike

Yo, Acorn, totally didn't expect that. Thanks mate. We got some nurses I'm sure you would like to take care you. Make your way to Columbus Ohio and I'll make it happen.