Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: working with vista ultimate upgrade

HI can you try the following?

Please open your windows control panel and double click the system icon to display your system properties.

Select the Advanced tab followed by the settings button from within the performance section.

Select the Data Execution Prevention tab.

If the option 'Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select' is enabled then please add Xtreme to the list of applications. Click on the Add button and browse to the location where Xtreme has been installed prior to double clicking the exe. This will add Xtreme to the list. Ensure the check box is enabled from the Exception list

Then see if you can run Xtreme

Quote Originally Posted by NDC View Post
    like jeff says:

Loads to the point when the tips screen comes up Then the windows dialog box comes up saying that the program shut down. At this time, the xara interface has turned white. then vista says it is trying to find a solution why the program shut down all of a sudden.

I have tried all of your sugestions , even turning off my anti virus program.

Nothing worked so far

Default Re: working with vista ultimate upgrade

Thanks for the advice bb2 did as you said but the only diff. being that the Xara boardering is now not faded out and is as if the program was running but still stops at the same place.
    Your idea must be heading in the right direction as it is a bit better, where to now?