Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Default Re: Should Xara's interface change?

As I get Steve's point, he has a one well designed kitchen housing all necessary pods so that he can conveniently use them, no matter what he is cooking now. The same he says about his interface - it's just as convenient for any task he might do. In other words - he feels comfortable with his kitchen layout and feel no need of having separate kitchens for separate meals, as you propose.
    Where will the page overview go in future. Paragraph Styles? Some future HTML features(?). All cluttered into the existing interface?
    I guess you didn't grasp the property bar idea well. Do you? It's like tgose drawers in your kitchen. At one time you have only one opened. The one you are working with. With property bar concept they are even automatic. You select a tool, and correct drawer will open while all others will close for you. The capacity of drawers is thus irrelevant.
    John.

Thank god we're all working differently, otherwise we'd be all using the same software and do the same work

Now if Xara Xtreme could just make me a nice lamb posanda and pilau rice, life would be perfect.

Edit: I've been told by private message (thanks John) that a margarita maker is an essential tool too. Here's the icon.
    Never having had a margarita, (sheltered life) I've had to do a bit of guesswork. Now all Xara have to do is get cracking on the software.
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MARGARITA.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	51026  
    Last edited by iamtheblues; 30 July 2008 at 04:22 PM. Reason: add graphic
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

John.

Bob, you should really try at least one margarita.....
    -=Bob=-