Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question AlienSkin Plugins compatibility/availability

Greetings Xarians,

Any one using AlienSkin plugins' Blowup and Image Doctor 2 with XaraXtreme Pro v.4?

Do they work fine for you? Any problems?

Any chance Xara will add these at a discounted price for Xarians to the other AlienSkin plugins already available from Xara.com?

Thank you in advance for any feedback.

joa1

Default Re: AlienSkin Plugins compatibility/availability

As far as I'm aware, and I'm 99% certain, Blow Up can only be used with Photoshop, as it is not a plugin as such, but an automation accessible through the file menu rather than the usual method for filters. I think it
    will work in Photoshop Elements. But at $200 for the application, considering that it is debatable if it works any better than Photoshop's own resizing capabilities it may be a waste of money anyway. I know nothing about Image Doctor 2 I'm afraid.
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Alien Skin Xenofex 2 works fine

Quote Originally Posted by joa1 View Post
    Greetings Xarians,

Any one using AlienSkin plugins' Blowup and Image Doctor 2 with XaraXtreme Pro v.4?

Do they work fine for you? Any problems?
    Both products have demo versions that you could download and try. That way you would know for sure if they work on your machine.