Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Re: 4.0.1 patch now available

Installed fine - thanks to all
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

I pray there is another update in the works--I still have four open tickets!

But good job on the items that have been fixed, I know you guys are probably swamped.

Gracias Amigos

My thanks also for chipping away on the problems and improving Your Gem, Charles.

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    There is one download for Xtreme and another for Xtreme Pro.
    Please make sure you get the right one?
    The name of the file that I downloaded begins with PRO, so somehow I don't think that this is the problem.

Any other suggestions?

Eric
    Last edited by bcire68; 09 July 2008 at 01:22 PM.
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.

Quote Originally Posted by bcire68 View Post
    The name of the file that I downloaded begins with PRO, so somehow I don't think that this is the problem.

Any other suggestions?

Eric
    Eric, you haven't mentioned which version (only April 14th CD Version installed) you have installed, so I cannot say whether downloading the Pro update was right for you.
    I'm not suggesting you aren't smart enough to know, I'm checking to ensure you didn't mix up versions in error.
    Both shipped Xtreme and XtremePro CD versions were 4.0.4966 14th April 2008. But the update patches are different for each.

Update Link

Sorry, no other suggestions at this time.

Hi,
    Thank you Charles and Xara team for update. But I still have the 'Export to Website' not available problem. Hope the Xara team is working on Xtreme Pro for future fixes.
    Jim

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Eric, you haven't mentioned which version (only April 14th CD Version installed) you have installed, so I cannot say whether downloading the Pro update was right for you.
    I'm not suggesting you aren't smart enough to know, I'm checking to ensure you didn't mix up versions in error.
    Both shipped Xtreme and XtremePro CD versions were 4.0.4966 14th April 2008. But the update patches are different for each.

Sorry, no other suggestions at this time.
    Ah....I think I have figured it out.....

For some reason, the version I have installed is the XaraXtremePro e-version 4.0.4966 14th April 2008 DL.

I'm sure that I installed the CD when it came but for some reason the version I have still is the Down Load (DL) version. Maybe I didn't reinstall but I was sure that I did.

Sorry Steve for not being specific before but I have the pro version installed and was trying to update using the pro version. Your answer annoyed me for about 10 seconds till I remembered other dumb things that I've done (like spending an hour on the phone with tech support for my scanner when the wall wart plug had fallen out of the socket)....so no worries.

I guess I will have to go hunt down my CD and reinstall and then apply the patch....again...weird.
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.

Thanks. Installed just fine.
    Joe

Thanks Charles et al,
    patch much appreciated,and there were no problems installing it.
    Erik