Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Magix Xtreme Foto & Grafik Designer 2 is out

Quote Originally Posted by ankhor View Post
    Hmm, where do I find "„Flüssige Farbe“" in xara extreme pro?
    if that means 'liquid colour' [my German a bit rusty] then its a live effect under color in xara xtreme pro 4
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    if that means 'liquid colour' [my German a bit rusty] then its a live effect under color in xara xtreme pro 4
    Yep it is just that, must have looked over it, thanks, pretty cool effects you can get with it.
    be aware, not to become a ware.

These videos are very interesting an it's great to see Charles talking about his product (regardless of his problems with a German keyboard)

One of the tips I enjoyed was the "false" export to html, then right clicking on the file to open it. Without this tip it can be a pain drilling down to the required file. Personally I'd like to see an "Open html file" within the export dialogue window, similar to the "open pdf file" on pdf export
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 22 June 2008 at 11:38 PM.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I can't seem to see anywhere that shows a video of Charles talking about this software?

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    I can't seem to see anywhere that shows a video of Charles talking about this software?
    Second post in this thread (visualnet) has a link to the videos in question, nothing you don't already know and no revelations regarding the future.
    Derek

Heh, in these videos, Charles is essentially redoing what I did in the spate of video tutorials I made recently in which I tried to emphasise Xara's photoshop-like capabilities, such as healing and hair re-colouring etc. (I did this BTW because there is not that much left that you can do in PS but not in Xara now, and people didn't seem to be aware...).

And, interestingly, there are hints as to what is likely coming in future Xara versions if you listen closely to the videos--not that it isn't easy to figure out if you extrapolate Xara's recent improvements--in the same kind of way that it was pretty clear extrusions were coming in Xara 4 given that X3D was being given away for free in 3.2.