Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Envelope problem

me too
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

It looks like chainfire's problem is being caused by a cigar 2 line profile. I took the mould off of the text and rectangle and made the line profile normal(constant). The mould tool then worked properly.
    XX4Pro.

Mike

Hi Mike

that rings bells, mould tool not working properly with stroke shapes.. thanks
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

I have this same problem many times with XX4. My mould simply disappears. Sometimes it happens and other times it doesn't. Most recently while trying a mini tut from one of the threads here. If it happens again, I'll post it here but no one answered or was able to answer my problem last time I listed it so I gave up wondering on it. Chainfire found her answer, maybe I will too.
    Things you should never say when pulled over by the police:
    Could you hold my beer while I dig out my license?

I've had this problem forever with xara. For me it usually happens if I have lines with shape profiles (Which I usually do :-)). If I turn the lines to shape it works fine. That said I have recently has a problem where when I apply a mould everything vanishes but it comes back once I start moving the nodes.

The mould tool has always been a bit flakey for me. I use it quite a bit. It would be nice if it could be updated at some point. Even a warning about the line profiles would be useful