Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Is Xara Ltd Reading These Boards?

Quote Originally Posted by JokeArtist View Post
    I would much prefer to be seen and admired for what I produce as apposed to how much I moan and no new vector tools.
    Great JA, and that is the right attitude for anyone wanting to be more involved at TG.
    So yes let's see more of your work, please.
    What you can produce with your custom vector brushes is amazing and, I really liked the video tutorial you made recently.

December 5 1969 Jagger/Richards.

Sorry to be cryptic,but don't want to see any more ranting,complaining and bikkering.

Hans

You would be much closer to understanding why this thread came about if you viewed the OP and Xtreme as lovers
    Lovers you say? Well, would you die for Xara? Then why do you expect Xara to die for you?
    John.

Just think about the reason why most of us prefer Xara.
    It's not in WHAT is implemented but in HOW it is implemented.

1. Think about it.
    2. If you still have no answer to all questions, repeat from pt 1.
    John.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Great JA, and that is the right attitude for anyone wanting to be more involved at TG.
    I think the right attitude for any forum is that you get to have your say whatever that might be about. It's a place for open opinion, discussion, etc. Not just agreement or showing off work. It has many uses. But one is most definitely not attitude adjustment!!! Pffft! Meh!

Covoxer, there's a sense of complacency coming across as though there was little room for improvement - which is not the case.

We like what we have. It could do with a bit of polish and reworking.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by JokeArtist View Post
    I think the right attitude for any forum is that you get to have your say whatever that might be about. It's a place for open opinion, discussion, etc. Not just agreement or showing off work. It has many uses. But one is most definitely not attitude adjustment!!! Pffft! Meh!
    I'm sorry you've taken my positive comment so negativly and turned it into a new way to have a bitch.

You and all memeber have copies of the TG INTRO available to you when you join. The rules are quite clear. Your membership is accepted provided to agree to a few simple rules:
    TG INTRO

Introduction
    TalkGraphics.com has been created by Xara Group Ltd. as a place for members to discuss topics relating to the world of graphics and the internet, and registration is free.

By joining TalkGraphics.com, or remaining as a member, you agree to the following rules. If you do not agree to these rules, please either cancel your membership request or (if you are a current member) contact us and ask for your account to be deleted.

Topics of conversation and spamming rules
    Do not join TalkGraphics.com to spam. This includes "I've just found this website…" posts, website links posing as feedback requests and other spam masquerading as useful information. If one of your first posts is plugging a website or product you will be banned. Please get involved with the community before you post links.

You agree not to post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate any laws.

We do not actively restrict topics of conversation, but TalkGraphics.com was not designed for heated debates. We ask you to refrain from volatile subjects such as religion or politics and keep the intended spirit of TalkGraphics.com in mind.

Legal information
    Considering the real-time nature of this messageboard, it is impossible for us to actively monitor messages or confirm the validity of information posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of TalkGraphics.com, Xara Group Ltd or any entity associated with or mentioned in the TalkGraphics.com forums.

Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so if we determine that removal is necessary.

Xara Group Ltd will never disclose your information to a third party, except in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

Off-topic chat
    It is each member's responsibility to ensure they post in the correct forum. Please take time to acquaint yourself with the different forums on offer to ensure you that you post in the correct place. Although we don't ban general chat in posts, we ask that you be respectful of other users and the originator of a topic by not straying too far in the conversation.

Moderators reserve the right to close, move or delete topics that aren't appropriate for that forum. So please consider carefully that your topic is relevant to the forum in which you are posting.

Email address
    It is important to always have a valid email address listed under your account (other users will not see this, so there is no risk of spam). If you do not keep a valid address listed on your account we reserve the right to suspend your posting privileges.

Supplemental information
    Additional rules will be emailed to you once you have activated your account, and should be read before posting at TalkGraphics.com.
    JA attitude adjustment is only by way of loosing your welcome here at TG.

Quote Originally Posted by covoxer View Post
    It's not in WHAT is implemented but in HOW it is implemented.
    You're not listening to what's been said here over the last few weeks then by many many people - it is exactly WHAT is implemented! Or to be clearer what WHAT has NOT implemented for four years.

You could impliment the best Calender system in the world into Xara so designers could plan their work flow better. But would it help them draw better pictures ... we'll I'm sure you can work that one out for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    JA attitude adjustment is only by way of loosing your welcome here at TG.
    Ah right, I don't have the right to post my opinion here, there is not freedom of debate unless it tows the party line ... and I see you're a moderator. So is this tantermout to a threat? Shut up or we'll kick you? Is that what you're saying? Just so I have it clear in my mind when I make my decision on whether or not to withdraw my comment, critical or otherwise, from these forums?

I just want you to be clear with me.

Ok, just an idea which might diffuse things a little. Not sure if its been suggested before. I am sure the developers are probably fed up with trawling through the forums to glean what features are the most requested.

What about an online suggestion box, other than through the odd polls and threads scattered about the forums here and there? perhaps with options for features that people will pay extra for (pro features).