Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Color Palette

Question Color Palette

I am running Xtreme 4.0 and am wondering how to change the color pallett at the bottom of the screen. No matter what I select in the setting, I only see a few color diamonds. How do I change it so that:

a. I see more colors
    b. I see them as squares (like in all of the videos) instead of (or at least in addition to) the color diamonds?

Yes this is a pretty picky item but it is just more appealing to me than the diamonds and I would like a wider variety of colors than having to continually launch the color editor to get a bigger color selection.

Default Re: Color Pallett

Hi dcahall,

First make sure you have your color line enabled.
    1. Go to top menu and click on Window - then go to Bars and click on color line.

I think after that any squares you see on the color line will be from named colors you create.

Don't know if this helps.. hope it does.

Jen

Default Re: Color Pallett

You can download the attached .xar file which has an extended colour palette, courtesy of Egg Bramhill.

Save the file as your default template (File>>Save Template - put tick in box 'use as default template'), making changes to units, page size etc as desired before you do.
    Also make sure that you have UN checked the option to delete unused colours on exit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	palette.png 
Views:	194 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	49412  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Smile Re: Color Palette

Thanks, this gave me exactly what I wanted.