Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve Hubbartt:
    A piston pump (8 frames). I may need to add some additional frame etc once I see how/if it works on a web page..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's something very sexy aboutt hat piston pump of yours. It looks great by the way.

Bill,
    Sounds like your overworked and underpaid like the rest of us ... thanks for the compliment.

Rian,
    An interesting image ... shark fin waves and a killer whale ... the heart for your g/f (good friend?, god-father?, grand-father?, girl friend? ) looks promising.

Mike and Derek,
    Nice Orb work

Steve,
    I think the pump looks fine ... your too critical of your own work. There will always be a few jaggies at low resolutions

John,
    That avatar suits you

Jared,
    I worry about someone who finds a piston pump sexy

Steve,

Try it in flash... Egg could give you lots of pointers and it would be smaller than the gif.

"That avatar suits you " - Mr Ed

My kids tend to think so too...

A slight rethinking of the menu cover with a possible moving of the droopy tulips to the front with suprisingly successful refective gold letters which will most likely make up the front cover which will now be used as a binder with replaceable single colour menu sheets inside.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yat_wah.jpg 
Views:	595 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	9132  

Looks Really Good Derek! I like it!

If someone told me they were going to use dying flowers on the cover of a restaurant menu ... I would advise against it.

Now that I've seen it ... I REALLY like it. I hope the owners do too ... nice work Derek!

Derek

Terrific image - really turned out well!

I hadn't intended to use dying flowers for the front cover originally as I thought it might be a bit too melancholic but it seems to work.
    I have been asked to produce graphics for the front window of a small supermarket so given my choice for menu decoration, I might try my luck with a burning car or some such to entice people to shop there.
    derek

Hi all,

Heres my addition to the stop and post. Something I whipped up so that I could contribute.

Quinn

Derek,
    I think the burning car in front of a supermarket would work ... as long as you were roasting hot dogs over it

Quinn,
    Ahh ... nothing like steering the starship across the galaxie ... if that's EARTH ... I think the Sun is about to go SUPERNOVA on us ... just kidding ... I think the Moon could use a few craters, but otherwise I like. Thanks for contributing!