Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Coreldraw X3: how to export all the pages in .CDR file into one .SVG file

Hi all,

This is my first post in this forum. I'm working with a coreldraw 3X software and creating a plugin in dot net to perform some functionalities. I've few queries and i would really appreciate if any of the experts can help me .

1) I have a .CDR file with multiple pages. Is it possible to convert all the pages in the .CDR into a single .SVG file. If this is not possible, what should i do in order to convert dynamically each page as a different svg file.

2) I'm getting problems while trying to display a .svg file which is located in the remote server.
    <embed src="http://localhost/webservice/uploads/test.svg" name="SVGEmbed" width="500" height="616"
    type="image/svg+xml" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/">

3) Can i do create a .gms plugin file using dot net in coreldraw? Or how do i call a dot net web service from a .gms plugin

I would really appreciate the experts solutions.

- Balan
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 12 May 2008 at 08:55 PM.
    IP

Default Re: Coreldraw X3: how to export all the pages in .CDR file into one .SVG file

hi
    I can answer only the first question, sorry.

So with corel you can export each page in your document automatically in a separate single file (you can choose the file format that you want).

open the menu tools > visual basic > play

in "macros in", choose "FileConverter" from the list
    run the Converter.Start macro
    here you can choose a folder containing your cdr files, add those you want to convert to the list, ... I think that you no more need my help, its pretty easy to use this tool
    Last edited by darthrone; 18 May 2008 at 07:48 PM.
    IP

Default Re: Coreldraw X3: how to export all the pages in .CDR file into one .SVG file

hi darthrone,

I appreciate your help. Yes. i can able to see the fileconvertor module. Also, i generated another module by recording the manual convertion of files.

Is it possible to add a meta tag into a corel document?

Thanks and Regards
    Balan
    IP