Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: HTML OUtput

Default HTML OUtput

HI Again,

I am building a 14 page website with many links. While outputting the HTML code I ran into this problem:

1. First I get a warning on four non-web-standard fonts that I used (They are grouped with graphics so shouldn't cause any problems. Correct?)

2. Then another warning pops up; "X" Failed to export to C:... ... index.htm_files\81.png (file may be locked or open in another application) [It isn't locked or open - I rebooted].

3. And a final warning; "X" Failed to export to C:... ... index.htm (file may be locked or open in another application) Nope.

So what's output is the image directory (Minus the 81.png file or other missing files and no HTML pages.)

Note: There does not seem to be any correlation between the images created within XP4 and the HTML output [numbered files], so how does anyone relate the XP4 images to the HTML images?

Please help. Thanks.

Default Re: HTML OUtput

[1] You will get this warning until you convert the fonts to shapes.

[2] Try a 'scandisk' . Your HDD may have crosslinked files and the folder cannot be written to correctly.

The output structure is that all htm files are in the root folder with images, .css, png.js in the index.htm_files folder.
    And no - there is no naming relationship between images and .htm - the relationship is in the source.

Default Re: HTML OUtput

Thanks Sledger,

I'll convert fonts to shapes then transfer my XP4 website file to another computer and try generating the HTML code again.