Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Warning Message

I created an image yesterday, went in this morning to make some changes. Saved it and brought it up in X3D, created the animation.

The client wanted a few more changes so I went into Xara X to bring it up and I am getting a message, Warning, no filters were designed for that image, etc.

The image is gone!!! Any clue as to what happened..

Thank you.

I created an image yesterday, went in this morning to make some changes. Saved it and brought it up in X3D, created the animation.

The client wanted a few more changes so I went into Xara X to bring it up and I am getting a message, Warning, no filters were designed for that image, etc.

The image is gone!!! Any clue as to what happened..

Thank you.

Sounds like you may be trying to open the X3D file in Xara instead of the XAR file.

Christine
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

No, it's the xar file.

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

Mind Posting the offending file here, so one of us could verify the file getting corrupted...
    John/DOT

Go back into Xara3D and click on File, then go to the bottom of the list to see your most recent Xara3D files. Then File>Export, and choose a file type that Xara can access ( gif, jpeg, png, whatever) , Save to a convienent memorable location.
    From Xara X: File> Import ( from the exported files location) That should do it. - Andrew