Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Default Re: Xtreme Pro 4 CDs are here

The CD's arrived in Ontario yesterday. Installation went fine ......... I don't feel I need manuals, they would only collect dust on the shelf while I referred to the PDF one.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Still waiting for mine. I wonder how long it takes from order to shipment? I still haven't received an e-mail stating it has been shipped yet.

Quote Originally Posted by InfoCentral View Post
    Still waiting for mine. I wonder how long it takes from order to shipment? I still haven't received an e-mail stating it has been shipped yet.
    Me neither. The money was only taken 6 days ago (including a strange 73p commission) so there's a while to go yet before I start worrying about CDs arriving.

There'll be enough things to worry about when it *does* arrive and I find that the copy protection doesn't work with my computer.

Sorry for being cryptic, it's what I do for a living. When I asked nicely, having drawn it to their attention, Xara sent me a manual
    Jon

Received my Xtreme Pro 4 + XaraXone CDs today in British Columbia, Canada.

Installed the program without any error or problem whatsoever.
    Great job Xara!

Albert

Finally got around to installing ver 4.Had the CDs about a week now. Installed no problems. Got a little worreid after reading several posts about the copy protection causing drives not being able to read the CDs.

...and waiting.

My Xtreme CDs arrived today (14 days after ordering) and installed quite happily. Vista thought that they were "Enhanced DVDs"

Just received my package yesterday. I must say that I am quite impressed with the manual. The packaging looks good too. Nice job guys!

I upgraded to 4.0 Pro from 3.2 Pro at the special offer price - which I thought was a steal. The bubble pack from England arrived yesterday - which I was excited about.

Imagine my disappointment when the only thing in the envelope was the XaraXone CD in a paper sleeve and a laminated card with the keyboard shortcuts.

I'm assuming there should have been an Xara Xtreme Pro application CD and I'm probably going to have to start tracking down the person who can set this straight.

In the meantime I'll keep working with the DL version.

Dan