Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: xaraonline

Do any of you have any experience of the xaraonline modules, In particular the form and mailer links. I have created a quotation request form on my site at www.newkitchendesign.co.uk but cannot figure out how to to set the modules for the mailer to send the enquirer an acknowledgement Email and me the enquirers details.
    If you can advise I would be grateful as i have just published the site and unfortunately the quotation form isn't set up properly.
    Regards
    David Scott
    IP

Do any of you have any experience of the xaraonline modules, In particular the form and mailer links. I have created a quotation request form on my site at www.newkitchendesign.co.uk but cannot figure out how to to set the modules for the mailer to send the enquirer an acknowledgement Email and me the enquirers details.
    If you can advise I would be grateful as i have just published the site and unfortunately the quotation form isn't set up properly.
    Regards
    David Scott
    IP

HI David - nice web site

Having viewed your web page http://www.newkitchendesign.co.uk/quotation.htm,I noticed the snippet associated with the form module has been inserted within a form tag.

It is not possible to nest forms within forms and for this reason you need to edit your html. Close the form tag prior to inserting the html snippet associated with the form module.

Next login to your module store and select to edit the quotation request form.

Once within the form editor, select the E icon associated with the cell containing the submit button. From the cell editor, select the drop down list named 'redirect to' Select 'other url' and enter the url address of the page you want your site visitors to be directed to after submitting the form.

Save and publish the form module.

Thanks David

Customer Support
    IP

Thank you for your assistance it is much appreciated.
    When creating the graphics in Xara X' there is no problem about setting the width of the form.
    However, attempting to adjust the width in Xaraonline is much more difficult. As you can see from the site the form is now too wide and pushing everything out of line. A little more advice please.
    Could we have a Xaraonline Forum as I am sure that would be of great benefit to both the users and the company.
    I have been paying for the online facility for quite some time but only recently been using it more fully.
    Regards
    David Scott
    IP

http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
    Customer Support

Problem solved
    THANK YOUAssistance much appreciated
    Regards
    David Scott
    IP

David there are Xara Online forums... in your Module Store, click the link on the top of the page.

Also, I've been meaning to ask you out of curiousity... are you by any chance the David Scott who runs Slanted Fedora?
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.
    IP

Actually, it seems you're not that David.

I should have just looked at your profile. http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.
    IP