Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Exporting Addresses from Juno

I am very glad that this person left a reply even though it is years old. I am trying to export juno addresses and put them into outlook. I also began printing to an XPS file. The only issue is groups. I can get the group list into an xps, but how do I get it to become a group in Outlook? Responses to old questions still help others who now have the same issue!

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    ddd34690

Might I ask was prompted you to post your helpful advice? I ask because this tread was started in 2008 and the last post was in April of that year.

I have to think that Ron has found another solution.

And this is your first post in TalkGraphics.

Just curious, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by jade5233 View Post
    I am very glad that this person left a reply even though it is years old. I am trying to export juno addresses and put them into outlook. I also began printing to an XPS file. The only issue is groups. I can get the group list into an xps, but how do I get it to become a group in Outlook? Responses to old questions still help others who now have the same issue!
    I am trying to help a senior friend move from Juno webmail to an email client and had the same question about how to extract the contacts from Juno webmail.

After reading these posts, I took another route. I created a temporary email in Juno and included all of the Juno contacts in the TO: field. I then selected and copied the entire TO: field and pasted the saved contacts into the TO: field in the email client (new message).

From that point, the email client allowed me to individually add the email addresses to the email client contact database.

Kind of a stupid "work around", but at least I was able to transfer all of the email addresses in the Juno Address Book to Outlook and a couple of other email clients I've come across.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Duke View Post
    I've contacted Juno requesting a method of exporting the email address book and they have responded that they do not provide any. They did refer me to a program that will do this for me. However, the program costs $20.00. I've done a seach for a free program and the only one I could find apparently doesn't work with the latest version of Juno.

Anyone know of a solution to this problem?
    Ron, don't know if you are still around after this long time but if you are do you remember the name of the $20 program?
    It would be worth it to me as I have spent months trying to find a way to export my address book out of Juno Internet v 8.8.
    Thanks in advance if you can help me. Marty